Tax Rates & Allowances Menu
- Income Tax Rates
- Income Tax Reliefs
- Tax Credits
- Pension Premiums
- Car, Van and Fuel Benefits 2013/14
- Mileage Allowance Payments
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Corporation Tax
- Capital Allowances
- Value Added Tax
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Stamp Duty & Stamp Duty Land Tax
- National Insurance
- Main Social Security Benefits
- Self Assessment: Key Dates 2013/14
Self Assessment: Key Dates 2013/14
31 July 2013 - Second payment on account for 2012/13.
5 October 2013 - Deadline for notifying HMRC of new sources of income (including the new Child Benefit charge) if no tax return has been issued for 2012/13.
31 October 2013 - Deadline for submission of 2012/13 non-electronic returns.
31 January 2014 - Deadline for filing electronic tax returns for 2012/13.
Balancing payment due for 2012/13. First payment on account due for 2013/14.